Monday, October 1, 2018

Welcome to my E-learning Blog

Welcome to my e-learning blog. Here I will write tips and tricks on how to get the best out of the online training and educational materials you might be developing as well as highlighting some cool e-learning I have come across.

I will give some hints on getting the most out of Adobe Captivate 8 (I know there are later versions but thats what I use daily so thats what I can give advice in). Other software I use will also be featured. Even if you don't use the same software I hope a lot of the hints and tricks I will give will also be applicable.

Just a few details about me: I was one of the first professional web developers in the UK way back in 1995. In 2013 I moved to producing e-learning and responsive m-learning and several thousand published SCORM packages later I hope I've got some advice to give!